Welcome to MagmaMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

News Useful information about MagmaMC.
Started by timr2000

Hello Magma's,

As you might noticed, we have launched our minecraft serve, our server supports minecraft Java edition and bedrock edition. After a few months setting up our server we finnaly made it to a public server.

Rankup

There might be some questions about our Rankup system we use and why we use it.

First of all, why do we use a rankup system like this?

We use this because we do not want to sell ranks or make money out of our server.

This is not how we want to start and we have not started a server to make a profit.

We also dont want to be a Pay To Win server.

How does our rankup system works?

It's pretty simple, you play on our server and you will Rankup automatically after an amount of playtime.

You will unlock the shop at Level 2, because you have to spend your money on claiming first. You don't have to, but you also dont want to be griefed.

The reason you will unlock TPA on Level 2 is because this is something that makes survival a lot easier.

This is also a indication on how much you play on our server, and let other people know how much you like MagmaMC.

Claiming

We are working with claims you can create, you can start with a small area (for only your chests, for example).

Claims costs money, you start with 250$.

Earn money by killing mobs and Rankups by playing on our server!

Use a stick to check if there is any claim in the area you are.

Use your golden shovel to claim the area you want to claim. Example below:

If you have any questions or suggestions you can let us know below!

-MagmaMC

• x4

When claiming land does it claim the entire y level, like if I was below the claimed area only I and trusted players could build or mine there?

xXmatttheppXx:

When claiming land does it claim the entire y level, like if I was below the claimed area only I and trusted players could build or mine there?

Yes it does claim the entire y level

• x1
When you don't want a claim anymore is it possible to sell if?
Shuckshuck1:
When you don't want a claim anymore is it possible to sell if?

You are able to sell it with /abandonclaim, make sure you stand inside your claim once executing this command.